I input the Tilemap() syntax [det(49)] into the cemetech source coder and when I sent it over to CEmu the token was changed to det(48 [ShiftRight()]. This issue can be avoided by just using det(49) instead of Tilemap() in SC3 and is only a minor annoyance.
Feel free to nag PT_ to fix his code. You can do so by entering "~nagPT_" in the cemetech IRC channel to trigger the bot that will automatically nag PT_ for you. It usually doesn't work, but its worth a shot Laughing It is also a good way of summoning him from his slumber Razz
PT_ the procrastinator strikes again!!
SAX wrote:
12:34:27 AM [#] [disjax] [LogicalJoe] Bye PT! o/
12:34:18 AM [#] [P_T] I'm going to work now, bye Razz
12:34:16 AM [#] [disjax] [LogicalJoe] That's absolutely perfect.
12:34:09 AM [#] [P_T] ..........
12:33:48 AM [mr womp womp] please see the post
12:33:38 AM [Cemetech] mr womp womp added a post in [Issue with SC3 and ICE]
12:31:57 AM [#] [P_T] Hmmm?
12:31:01 AM [#] [DoorsCS] P_T/PT_, you have tons of ICE/AoCE/jsTIfied/SourceCoder/Cemetech/studying/sleep/life... things you could be doing!
12:31:00 AM [mr womp womp] ~nagPT_
Found another one...

The syntax compare() doesn't work in SC3. When I send it over to CEmu it interprets each letter separately instead of seeing it as one entire token. This is INCREDIBLY annoying because I have to go to the calculator manually EACH time and correct EVERY compare() syntax and when I export the program from SC3 again I have to correct it AGAIN. Evil 2 Evil 2 Evil 2 Evil 2

PLEASE FIX!!!!!
This should really be under the SourceCoder section, not General Open Topic.
Kaluwolf wrote:
I input the Tilemap() syntax [det(49)] into the cemetech source coder and when I sent it over to CEmu the token was changed to det(48 [ShiftRight()]. This issue can be avoided by just using det(49) instead of Tilemap() in SC3 and is only a minor annoyance.

This should be fixed right now, please let me know if it isn't!

Kaluwolf wrote:
Found another one...

The syntax compare() doesn't work in SC3. When I send it over to CEmu it interprets each letter separately instead of seeing it as one entire token. This is INCREDIBLY annoying because I have to go to the calculator manually EACH time and correct EVERY compare() syntax and when I export the program from SC3 again I have to correct it AGAIN. Evil 2 Evil 2 Evil 2 Evil 2

PLEASE FIX!!!!!

Yep, I can confirm this as well. Should be fixed within a day. Thanks for the report!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours