Whilst the official website provides downloads for v3.20, the user manual download says it's for v3.30. Where can I find that version / has it been released yet?
https://edu.casio.com/download_service/en/download/index.html

I'm installing it right now. It seems like all that's new is a second exam mode that allows vector calculations and picture plot in addition to the one that doesn't, but I'm installing it in case there's a bug fix or security patch or something like that.
I lied. It's Casio's 3D grapher that is allowed in the additional examination mode, not picture plot. It is examination mode 2, and you enter it with comma + 1 + ac/on
Fuck Casio's proprietary OS update protocol. I'm now going to need to install Virtualbox and set up a Windows VM. Why couldn't they have just used USB Mass Storage for the OS update?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours