So I recently downloaded Celtic III to my Ti 84 plus SE, and when I try to use the CreatePic feature from Xlib in a program, I get ERR: UNDEFINED.
My code is:

Code:
real(9,0,11

This is the documentation I am using. I also have Omnicalc installed outside of Celtic III, I don't know if that matters.
Okay I figured out the problem. The hooks for Celtic III were not actually installed. This has happened to me before where for some reason, the hooks would just uninstall, but when I went back into the application and re-installed them, it worked fine. Does anyone know why this could be happening?
From my experience, some programs that also use hooks overwrite existing ones rather than chaining them together. RAM resets also reset the hooks so that might also be your problem.
Yes Omnicalc likely overwrote the hook since it uses a parser hook as well.
Yeah after doing some testing I found that it was related to using omnicalc, so unfortunately I had to ditch it (I imagine there is a way to get them to work together, but I don't care about it enough to put much effort into it.)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours