Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
I have replaced the exec function with:

Code:
 echo `/usr/local/bin/convpng -i /home/trek/server/{$makefile} >> /home/trek/www/srv/convpng.log &`;

The webserver no longer hangs, but the error log says the following.

Code:
/usr/local/bin/convpng: 1: /usr/local/bin/convpng: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")

Also, nothing gets piped to the log file.
Update

Thought I'd post on this so people know this project isn't dead... again.
Since much of the substance of the game has to wait for a functional USB and/or TCP/IP library to begin networking aspects, progress has slowed on the calc side of the game. In the meantime, the website has seen a redesign, coming to look less like an informational mess and more like something eye catching... and something that uses the CSS Flexbox model so that it scales a bit better to random browser sizes.
http://titrek.us
Our social media buttons, Donate button, Financial statements, and Web Deck (in-game customizer) are now moved to the footer, Disweb is removed because it was slowing my page load times and was like... always down. Most of the social media buttons, except for the RSS one, is just a link now.

As for in-game progress, there is *some*. Since I had to destructively revert from Catalina to Mojave, I ended up losing the tail end of progress on the game, where I designed the module pop up informational window. As the saying goes, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... said pop up is now even more spicy than it was. It's still a WIP, but screenshot is here.
I like the new website! But it isn't working perfectly on my computer. The buttons on the bottom of the screen are too low and only a bit of their upper portion is showing. Other than that, I really like the new feel of it.
Argus wrote:
I like the new website! But it isn't working perfectly on my computer. The buttons on the bottom of the screen are too low and only a bit of their upper portion is showing. Other than that, I really like the new feel of it.

Can you post a screenshot?
Here:

I cannot scroll down to the buttons.
Argus wrote:
Here:

I cannot scroll down to the buttons.

I can't view this. Check viewing permissions, or use imgur.
I'll just use google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17jLMDJCCVOz6vxVCfufHRtIU5bAeQt3f
That seems to be unfortunately an issue caused by the Dock on your computer that renders on the bottom on top of the browser window. Sadly, I cannot do anything on my end to prevent that.
Ok I guess it's fine. I don't use that computer too much anyway, it's really bad.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 7 of 7
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours