Since everyone else seemed to be making shells lately, I decided to make one of my own. It probably isn't as good as Cesium, but it's still worth trying it for yourself. The controls are pretty self-explanatory - just make sure that you use clear to exit rather than 2nd+quit.

DOWNLOAD:
Click here to download a .8xp

CREDITS:
I'd like to thank ACagliano for inspiring me to create this program.

USER REVIEWS:

lmfao you're quite welcome!!

commandblockguy used SHELL-der
it's super effective
Can I see some screenshots?
Currently more useful than Doors 9.
Haha, nice! Haven't tested it out yet, but I'll get back to you on that.

Also, nice user review #2 Razz

EDIT: Just tested it... That's taking this to a literal new level Razz
Wow. I am very impressed with this shell. The graphics are unlike anything I've seen before. Looking forward to more updates.
Well, at least my c libs are up to date now Laughing
You should make a conch revision/version that calls you Razz

Or maybe an artillery version that explodes and crashes the calc when it doesn't like you Razz
Dang i still dont know what it looks like Sad
Still no pc, so i still cant get it. Im going to try to get a charging cable, then i’ll have to find a way to get a pc to transfer stuff to/from my calc. I had one at one time, but that was a while back. I should just use a school computer, but the chances are rare, and the internet speed is around 16-100kbps! That’s freakin terrible man!
You could always type in the hex equivalent of the program:
https://pastebin.com/Ni80hV2d

EDIT: this hex apparently doesn't actually work. To fix it remove the EF7B from the beginning.
WOW!!!! Nice Shell!!
commandblockguy wrote:

Thanks! Woah, that’s a ton of code!!! Either way, I’m typing it in my calculator, I’ve already started, but now I’m taking a break 0x5!

Still gotta ton more to go, but I gotta do it, I really wanna try it!

Please PLEASE TELL ME it’s NOT at all a joke program, I’m not trying to be judgmental, as it does have so much hex code, but I’m hoping that it’ll be worth it typing it all in directly...

But, I’m SUPER excited to try this program out!!! I just wish the CE had something like a camera and a camera document scanner, or something like that, just so it’d be EXTREMELY easier to get code in your calc quickly and easily in case you don’t have a pc to transfer the code/program to the calc...
Either way, I believe you’ve done an amazing and superb job making this!!!
TimmyTurner62 wrote:
commandblockguy wrote:

Thanks! Woah, that’s a ton of code!!! Either way, I’m typing it in my calculator, I’ve already started, but now I’m taking a break 0x5!

Still gotta ton more to go, but I gotta do it, I really wanna try it!

Please PLEASE TELL ME it’s NOT at all a joke program, I’m not trying to be judgmental, as it does have so much hex code, but I’m hoping that it’ll be worth it typing it all in directly...

But, I’m SUPER excited to try this program out!!! I just wish the CE had something like a camera and a camera document scanner, or something like that, just so it’d be EXTREMELY easier to get code in your calc quickly and easily in case you don’t have a pc to transfer the code/program to the calc...
Either way, I believe you’ve done an amazing and superb job making this!!!

Uh, I don't think the calculator will allow 88kb of data in standard programs. Pretty sure the max is 64kb?
Oh yeah you guys, I got a pm yesterday about this being a joke program. I thiught it was funny!

I typed in so much that the source program size was above 2,000 bytes, until I found out about it being a joke, lol.

Either way, I wasn’t mad, I wasn’t disappointed, but I was glad. I’m glad and happy because after a while from the start of typing it in, I soon found out my calculator typing speed has increased dramatically, and after a while, I was able to get way better at remembering my spot, and was able to keep from losing my spot easily.

And for that, I’m thankful I had started typing before I asked...
Anyways, I love the joke, and I hope that this could be made into a real ULTIMATE SHELL!
But I can understand it if you can’t, whether it be you don’t want to, or you’ve got other projects, or anything like that.
I’ve already got 3 projects I’ve been working on myself.
Smile
Best shell I've seen on the CE yet. The colors are vibrant and the UI is intuitive.

10/10 would run again
5/7 better than Cesium.
This shell is awesome! Definitely would recommend it to anyone who is interested in a new shell to use Smile
This is the greatest program ever made. I am still astonished at it's size, for the functionality in it. It looks amazing and is very easy to use. Forget Cesium, Doors CE 9, Xenon, BOSshell, PHASM, or any other shell. I am truly amazed. Congratulations commandblockguy!
This is the best shell² I've ever seen.
Very impressive graphics for a shell, has literally every feature I've been looking for lately (except file folders, but I haven't seen a shell with those yet anyway). 11/10 absolutely wrecks Cesium!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours