I am creating this forum for the game Bubble Poke! I am going to submit it to the archives, and I hope you guys have fun playing this awesome game! It's a spinoff of the game "Bubble Poke" from the google play store.

This game looks very good so far. I have just one suggestion: animate the bubbles falling to make it a bit easier to follow. Otherwise, great work; I am excited for this to be uploaded and accepted.
Is this written in basic? I remember you where wondering about how to remove all the bubbles around the bubble you click on, did you figure out flood fill?

Coding Enthusiast wrote:
This game looks very good so far. I have just one suggestion: animate the bubbles falling to make it a bit easier to follow. Otherwise, great work; I am excited for this to be uploaded and accepted.

^ this would be cool

Keep up the good work!
I had to create my own flood fill algorithm using matrices. And the program is written in C. The calculator would be wicked fast if it were in ti-basic!
The game Bubble Poke CE has been accepted into the archives! You can now download it here:

http://ceme.tech/DL1945

Please give me suggestions on how the game could be better! I want to make it as fun as possible!

Thanks to everyone so far for having faith in me!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours