Code:
shit

yes it does. this is irritating
Don't blame me, blame phpBB. Smile I suppose I could take out all the censors, but I want to keep this as family-friendly as possible.
I usually like the censors, but if somebody had a variable named pushit it would get censored. heh.
You could put a nonbreaking space character in from charmap to avoid that... Evil or Very Mad

Code:
pushit

Wink
Very Happy That get's a massive 5. You realize I only censor it as a whole word, right?
KermMartian wrote:
Very Happy That get's a massive 5. You realize I only censor it as a whole word, right?

thats 0x5 buddy Wink (and you aren't censoring it as just a whole word, since itfucks is censored )
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

thats 0x5 buddy Wink (and you aren't censoring it as just a whole word, since itfucks is censored )
Untrue. I don't censor all curse words equally. Very Happy
lol isn't a curse.
elfprince13 wrote:
0x5 isn't a curse.
Shock You missed the point. We were talking about the it+expletive phrase Kllrnohj used vs. PushIt.
elfprince13 wrote:
0x5 isn't a curse.

Quote:
That get's a massive 5.

I was correcting Kerm's use of 5 instead of 0x5
Did I really type "get's"?? What in the world could I have been thinking? Confused

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours