Didn't know if you had noticed this Kerm. I have seen this happen twice now, the first time I could have passed off as a glitch, the second, well... Smile

And yes, I know the colors are off, that is because I used Paint and saved as a gif so I would not kill my bw on this image. Wink (Would have uploaded here, but I don't think I have that kind of access)
Yeah, I noticed that yesterday evening. I'm still trying to figure out what's causing that problem. I suspect C-0 might have a bad disk sector...
Well, just thought I would let you know. Wink
There's also that strange all-clear thing that happened, remember?
I feel like Im missing something....
At one point SAX randomly cleared itself to an empty state during a conversation.
nno, I think he is reffering to the lack of seeing an error.
what he (rivereye) said...
KermMartian wrote:
There's also that strange all-clear thing that happened, remember?

Yeah, forgot to mention that, but since you already knew about it, I was not going to...
elfprince13 wrote:
I feel like Im missing something....

Look about halfway down the SAX side bar. It says "t in Story".

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours