Could one of the admins spend some time going through some of the forums and deleting all the topics that say there is no post for that topic? THey are pretty much only the old posts, but it would still be nice. Maybe just have the moderators for each forum do that.
Wish we could, but we cannot access them either. Those are posts from the hack, and the data was corrupted.
K, thanks for answering though.
true, only Kerm can do it, and it would take some work in the Database to do it. I just locked all of them in mine to show it, maybe what we should do is just move them to a different forum for that.
Those posts still actually exist in the database. They will he harvested and resurrected, someday. Until then, live in agony.
Using the search data, I will eventually be able to reconstruct tthe gist of those missing posts. The only thing stopping me is my extreme shortage of free time.
...a good portion of which is spent reading BOFH, an extremely high-priority task.
Shush, i needed a few minutes to think about how to do the ack frame in Cn2 while I was reading. Now that I fibnished writing the Cn2 routines, I can test and debug tomrrow.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours