Is there a suggesion forum for improvements to Cemetech? If there is, sorry that this is in the wrong forum, but I didn't notice one.

Anyway, I was looking at my profile and saw

my profile did not wrote:
Files Authored By b-flat
Ranked as number busiest with files.
Ranked with downloads.
User has not authored any files

Just thought that Kerm might want to change that part of it Smile

The error is quite obviously because I do not have any files in the archives or any downloads.

Related
How do you submit files to Cemetech's Archives? Do they have to be exceptionally good or win a contest or something? Just wondering...
archives link--submit a file
http://www.cemetech.net/programs/upload.php
Here is the suggestion that i think would be a cool and sortof easy project. Take office De and make it into an app.
lafferjm wrote:
Here is the suggestion that i think would be a cool and sortof easy project. Take office De and make it into an app.
If I did that, I would have to break DCS compatibility though, which would defeat the whole purpose.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours