http://www.cemetech.net/programs/archives.php?mode=file&path=/83plus/basic/graphics/Map_Editor.zip

I click on the download link, just greets me with an empty page.
It doesn't work for me either...
Same here. Clearly I need to finegle the archives to properly permission on this new server. Bleh. :/
Bumpedy bump.

About how many days should I bump this till you remember? Every day? Every other?
Angel14995 wrote:
Bumpedy bump.

About how many days should I bump this till you remember? Every day? Every other?
Every day. Smile I forgot to bring my tablet's charger, so it will be at least tomorrow morning before I get to this.
Ok.

Bumpedy bump.

[Edit]

Hey Kerm, maybe allow updating a file? I mean, I just tried to upload an update to my editor, and it won't allow it. Any thoughts? And I'll continue bumping.
Bump da bump bump, buuuuuuump.

Remember Kerm, without the archives, DCS won't be able to be downloaded! Oh noes!
Angel14995 wrote:
Bump da bump bump, buuuuuuump.

Remember Kerm, without the archives, DCS won't be able to be downloaded! Oh noes!
Except on ticalc.org. Smile One of these days I may manage to get around to it.
Neutral

What about things you made only found here?
Bump.
Bumpedy bump.

I have a feeling this is going to get bumped for many days with no end... Rolling Eyes
yeah, I am starting to wonder the same thing.
rivereye wrote:
yeah, I am starting to wonder the same thing.
When I finish JLab, DSP, DSP test, MOSFET small- and large-signal analysis, LinAlg, and Control Systems, I'll be set.
So, knowing this, continue to bump or just wait until you finish (and probably never post about) those projects?
Angel14995 wrote:
So, knowing this, continue to bump or just wait until you finish (and probably never post about) those projects?
Those are school assignments, so I'd guess Wednesday for me fixing the archives at this point.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours