<---------
Stop being irritating.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Stop being irritating.

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new.

your avatar has been changed. don't make me do it again.
I was just making you aware of a serious problem with the offsite avatar upload system. Sorry. I did change my signature like you asked.
It's not really an exploit.
You can't gain access to any privileged system because of it.
touche
But it still could be really annoying.
I know Smile thank you. much improved. Cemetech is small enough, and easily policeable enough that the avatar thing shouldn't really be a problem. if people do it once unknowingly/unthinkingly we can change it back pretty fast, if they keep doing it, after they've been warned, its usually grounds for a tempban.
Nobody cares.
Elfprince must be trying to turn cemetard into omnimagay.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Nobody cares.

Nikky must be confusing this with the annual Washington troll festival.
elfprince13 wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
Nobody cares.

Nikky must be confusing this with the annual Washington troll festival.
Annual? I thought it was daily.

And DShiznit, we generally trust our users to act maturely on their own; if they fail to do so, we ban them temporarily, then permanently. Easy enough.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours