Chrome has been giving me the 'Aww Snap! Something went wrong.' page on Cemetech for the past few days. It only happens on this site. And when it does, every Cemetech tab fails at the exact same time. Are you having server issues? I usually visit Cemetech 4 - 8 times a day, and this happens at least once a day.
foamy3 wrote:
Chrome has been giving me the 'Aww Snap! Something went wrong.' page on Cemetech for the past few days. It only happens on this site. And when it does, every Cemetech tab fails at the exact same time. Are you having server issues? I usually visit Cemetech 4 - 8 times a day, and this happens at least once a day.
I'm not familiar with that error at all. Can you tell me what that error entails, and any further information if it's possible? I can only assume it's a SAX-related problem.
I've had issues on Chrome here as well, only it is the text areas in the post message page that would screw up.

Chrome is buggy, use Firefox.
foamy3 wrote:

same! it usually happens when I have *many* cemetech tabs open. =/

and foamy3, weren't you a huge proponent of opera? or was it someone else ...? Question
rthprog wrote:
and foamy3, weren't you a huge proponent of opera? or was it someone else ...? Question

Hellz no. I've never been an opera fan.
Opera is way too awesome for you people.
my cousin sang opera as her talent in the miss new jersey pagent this year.

http://www.missamerica.org/competition-info/state-contestants.aspx?state=New+Jersey&year=2009&GO=GO!

Shes in the second row on the right.
Svakk wrote:

http://www.missamerica.org/competition-info/state-contestants.aspx?state=New+Jersey&year=2009&GO=GO!

Svakk, Opera is more commonly known as an Internet Browser to us geeks ;D
It lands in awesomeness somewhere between Dillo and Safari. More towards the Dillo side...
foamy3 wrote:
It lands in awesomeness somewhere between Dillo and Safari. More towards the Dillo side...
Pretty much.

And Ultimate Dev'r, you earn two internets for that post.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Svakk wrote:

Haha Gotcha.
Svakk wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
Svakk wrote:

Haha Gotcha.

No.
Why are we talking about opera any particular reason?
steelersfan1693 wrote:

Why are you necroposting?
steelersfan1693 wrote:
We're talking about the browser Opera, and the fact that something about Cemetech (presumably the AJAXification of SAX) causes Opera to crash every once in a while.
Kerm, I believe we were discussing why Chrome.
Kllrnohj wrote:
I've had issues on Chrome here as well, only it is the text areas in the post message page that would screw up.

comicIDIOT wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:

My mistake, apparently I can't read. We got from Chrome to Firefox because of the mistaken memory that Foamy3 was an Opera zealot.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Hmm. I believe we were discussing why Chrome is home.

/badnerdjoke?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours