Great to hear! I really thought that you abandoned iPaint...
So did I, and I really enjoyed that program. It could potentially be so great, especially with the variety of formats it could support. *Wink* Rigview *wink*
*Wink* standard OS pics *Wink*
The only use for that I could see is importing pictures, I don´t see why you would ever want to use that inferior format to save a file in.
yoman82 wrote:
The only use for that I could see is importing pictures, I don´t see why you would ever want to use that inferior format to save a file in.
People might want to use these pictures in their Basic programs. Wink
You can just call asmprgm(Thetawhatever, itśs display the picture and go back to the program.
Yeah but if you want to use the pic for games for example, menus would need to be put on top of the picture - which isn't possible with RigView. Besides, RigView is in grayscale and many people use black-and-white graphics in their games.
Lolzors i though you said TrueGay

If you made an OS like this wouldn't you make it so program button opens a program manager that can run asm files and stuff? I hate having to go to applications and open up MOS or DCS to run games.
Stephen wrote:
0x5 i though you said TrueGay

If you made an OS like this wouldn't you make it so program button opens a program manager that can run asm files and stuff? I hate having to go to applications and open up MOS or DCS to run games.
Well, for Doors CS, you can enable the ON+Apps keyhook, and that's actually a nifty idea to make the PRGM button open your shell of choice. However, whatever you're saying has nothing to do with this thread whatsoever, so you'd be better off posting this suggestion either in the Suggestions thread in the DCS subforum, or as a new thread in the TI-BASIC or TI-ASM subfora if you intend it as a general suggestion, independent of Doors CS.
Oh, i forgot, because someone was talking about doorsCS becoming an os.
Stephen wrote:
Oh, i forgot, because someone was talking about doorsCS becoming an os.
Ah, gotcha. No, I've said before and I'll say again that it's really not worth it given the time and effort it would take to turn Doors CS into an operating system versus the number of people who would actually use it as an OS.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours