This afternoon I finished implementing a complete redesign of my resume, now available here: Christopher R. Mitchell. If you have free time on your hands, I'd welcome critiques on the design or comments and proofreadings on the content. For those of you noticing the visual style looks familiar, I borrowed the basics from my previous (unused) web design for The Calculator Programming eXposition (CPX). Thanks all. Smile
looks good, although the title text is slightly aliased.
KermMartian wrote:
This afternoon I finished implementing a complete redesign of my resume, now available here: Christopher R. Mitchell. If you have free time on your hands, I'd welcome critiques on the design or comments and proofreadings on the content.

Middle name Ryan? Razz

KermMartian wrote:
For those of you noticing the visual style looks familiar, I borrowed the basics from my previous (unused) web design for The Calculator Programming eXposition (CPX). Thanks all. Smile

Is this the successor to
I wish you would break that first paragraph in two. Not only will it distinguish your education from research, but it'll also look a little better.

Generally looks good; nice, clean, simple!
elfprince13 wrote:
looks good, although the title text is slightly aliased.
Thanks. It looks ever so slightly aliased to me, but I tend to hope it looks more "crisp" than "aliased"

Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Is this the successor to the Calculator Programming Convention?
Yes.

rthprog wrote:
I wish you would break that first paragraph in two. Not only will it distinguish your education from research, but it'll also look a little better.

Generally looks good; nice, clean, simple!
OK, I'll give that a try and see how it turns out. Thanks. Smile
Quote:
Invalid Tangram DE is based on the PC game by Josh Szepietowski and is available for both Doors CS 6.0 and Ion. Now with source and several user-suggested improvements." Invalid Tangram is based on a popular PC game written by Josh Szepietowski,
May want to fix this repetition. But other wise really well done! Your name on the right changes it's x-coord between a few pages (most noticeably Resume to any of the others).
Nice catch on the repetition, thanks for that; I'll fix it tomorrow. Actually, in Firefox I only see movement between {resume} and {the rest}. I'll see if I can't quickly trace that down tomorrow too.
So, do Americans spell it résumé or resume (both, apparently). Razz
benryves wrote:
So, do Americans spell it résumé or resume (both, apparently). Razz

We Americans do not bother with anything not in our own alphabet Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours