Stuff to share.
As TBM stuff can and will be ported to TBG, i'll be doing more of this.
Should be all rather recognizable.

Indeed, I would love to see these great builds ingame.
What if it used models of these people, who don't want their content in FreeBuild?
I presume the brick system is getting an overhaul ASAP (edit: just confirmed that with elfprince13), so it will soon be a moot point. Very very impressive builds!
Nah, these are typical elrune level stuff. After so many "impressive" builds, you kinda get used to the fact that elrunes not normal, and this is his standard.
How badly did Kamino lag?
Quote:
you kinda get used to the fact that elrunes not normal

In a way that sounds mean.
Well, its not insulting. NORMAL people don't make epic builds such as those. NORMAL people don't lag out servers with awesomeness. So its much more of a compliment. Rolling Eyes
EmperorWiggy wrote:
How badly did Kamino lag?

well it only looks like 600-100 bricks...
fiveforce wrote:
Quote:
you kinda get used to the fact that elrunes not normal

In a way that sounds mean.
Actually, I personally consider it a point of honor not to be normal. Smile
Indeed, you smoothskins can keep all your fancy clothes, and make-up and "hair"...
er... ok...

on topic: nice work Elrune, do you think you could do the Sydney Harbour Bridge? Laughing, It would be epic and these builds are awesome
Smoothskin? DShiz, you played any Fallout? 1, 2 or 3?
And Elrune, great builds, be awesome if something like Vault 101 or Megaton could be builds.
And if you don't know what they are:
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Wiki

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours