What do you think?
No way, Awesome!
 66%  [ 2 ]
Could use some work
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

*bump* I think I can do that... sorry if I broke any rules Sad

Anyways, are you still working on this, I would love to play it when its finished. Razz
It seems that due to a loss in some data, I'll likely have to start this project from scratch... Also, the old code i used uses an obsolete library, making compilation quite tedious. To boot, there seems to be some conflicts with my computer using the 'make' command. I'll be looking into this in my leisure time... Do not expect a demo, or any product for that matter. Programming has become tedious, as regardless of how hard i try, partners are never to be found.

To boot, i came across an interesting fact that makes this console obsolete for this task... there's a limited amount of ram on the DS, and home-brew has yet to use the extensiveness of the DSi. Also, the WIFI connection speeds are greatly hindered and i have yet to see any mods to 'unlimit' this connection. At most, this project would be able to have multi-player movement, current frame, and barely be able to keep track of 10 players before the limits would hit... this would require a great deal of problem-routing (like auto-chan swapping when max capacity is hit). This causes problems for anyone following someone else...

Point I'm gettin at, i cant do most of the stuff id like to do. and i certainly couldn't get it done alone. Ill likely post what i had and let someone else fiddle with my broken code. =.= such a failure, i cant even fix the sprite =.= its really difficult when the tutorial i used is no longer available. They updated it a lil too far and the new version cant be used.
oh, I'm sorry. I would love to help but I have no idea about programming on a DS, barely on a ti 83+ in ASM Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours