http://www.torquepowered.com/community/forums/viewthread/41137

[edit]

relatedly.

http://www.torquepowered.com/community/blogs/view/6083
I'm 12 and what is this?

No seriously, what? BASIC in Torque? First: Why? Second: Why does this pertain to us? I see they seem to have done something with the Yacc and Lex, but what can that do for us?
It's just a wtf for all you scripters out there. You can code in the mostly undocumented TorqueBASIC now instead of plain old TorqueScript if you feel like it, for kicks and giggles.
cool. You should do the LDraw with that, to mess with people.
except the LDraw stuff mostly needs to be in engine.
Semicolons are now optional. Great. Now noobs will start releasing poorly formatted code, and other noobs will have even less chance of understanding how the language works when they compare scripts...
Yea, I began noticing that Torque liked to fill in my ; and (); when I didn't add them. To be honest, it's mostly a novelty, but it can come in handy. That shit better not start happening in mods and stuff, though. I think that's a worthy reason to report the mod.
What version of torque does freebuild use?(regular,pro,or studio)

p.s first post Very Happy
This isn't really the topic for it, but to answer your question, we're using a Torque Game Engine 1.5 Indie License, which is no longer sold by GarageGames without special negotiation.
elfprince13 wrote:
This isn't really the topic for it, but to answer your question, we're using a Torque Game Engine 1.5 Indie License, which is no longer sold by GarageGames without special negotiation.

Really, what would the equivalent be now?
They want you to buy TGEA or Torque 3D. We slipped in at just the right time.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours