This is an idea that's been floating around for a while, and one which I decided to make happen in the last 3 hours.

*Note: I am running on a netbook with integrated intel graphics, so visual quality would be much better on your own machine with a $10 GPU.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmmwm0dynya

EDIT- map updated, link changed
Very Happy nice! I like this map a lot.
I don't suppose you could add support for higher resolution terrain blocks, like a new terrain block object that's 1024 units instead of 256 and uses a square size of 2 instead of 8?
DShiznit wrote:
I don't suppose you could add support for higher resolution terrain blocks, like a new terrain block object that's 1024 units instead of 256 and uses a square size of 2 instead of 8?

https://tbg.bountysource.com/development/feature_request
Thanks for stealing my map idea....
YOUR idea was to do every country individually, MY idea was to copy the world map from GMod...
the spawn point seems a bit strange?
sub-orbital drop
Looks like a fun map, too bad it can't be scaled such that it takes a few hours to fly from America to Europe in the map. Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Looks like a fun map, too bad it can't be scaled such that it takes a few hours to fly from America to Europe in the map. Very Happy

this.
actually it almost can, it just would look crappy because of the low terrain block resolution...
" but why not do the whole world? (one country at a time)"

"that could get tedious... a whole-world map could be fun though, even if the scale would be waaaaaaaaaay off..."

Seeing as though you are a map designed, I would take suggestions from you rather my own inexperienced knowledge.
cool! (and its been awhile since i was here so i'm behind)
but i like this place!
Map updated, link changed:

This is the final version you can put in the core(or the official set of mods, since it's already packaged for that).
Maybe I'll do a DShiznit's map pack mod to combine them into a single archive.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours