As you can see, it's kinda getting out of hand... Sad

It was well over 200 dupe warnings. I suggest Mr. Dupe leaves forever and never returns O_O
seconded.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
seconded.
The 'Dupe Aborted' message is not the disease itself, it's a symptom of the diseases, viz., AJAX calls that never complete. That's merely a warning that the calls aren't completing; without it, your SAX would still have no updates and be locked up. I've been slowly debugging it; please continue to poke me about it tomorrow and Sunday so I remember to resolve it fully.
Any updates?

I thought 200+ was getting out of hand, but now I'll leave you with two numbers... 2637 and 3022. Yes, I counted.

I still say, just to be cool, the message start to say 'Warning: Terrorist aborted'. At least until the problem is found and repaired. XD
tifreak8x wrote:
I still say, just to be cool, the message start to say 'Warning: Terrorist aborted'. At least until the problem is found and repaired. XD
Seconded! Very Happy
Bump.
elrunethe2nd wrote:
Bump.
No, no bump. Until April 16th or later, I have zero time for any coding that isn't thesis C or thesis LaTeX.
KermMartian wrote:
thesis LaTeX.

This is probably the more challenging of the two Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours