I know you are working things out, but I thought that maybe if we kept a list here, it might help you out some.

Login on the home page, get sent to invisionfree board

left side of borad's color does not match
Administrator color is white in "Who's Online"

Edit: Done
Not really bugs, but some suggestions:

1) You should post a news article about the site and forum update
2) You should tell TI-News that you moved to another host
3) You should change the date format on last post date because right now it only display the hour/minutes/seconds and the name of the last member whop posted in a section of the forum, not the date
4) You should remove http://www.calcnews.net from the link section because it's shutting down
5) Your cemetech logo in your signature no longer work
6) You should put a index.html page on your geocities account that automatically redirect here for those who like to use geocities URL instead of .tk URLs
7) Could you add my site to your link section? Rolling Eyes
8 ) Please keep this smilie cuz I like it-----> Shocked
OK. I'll get right on those. Shocked

Edit:

1) Done You should post a news article about the site and forum update
2) You should tell TI-News that you moved to another host
3) You should change the date format on last post date because right now it only display the hour/minutes/seconds and the name of the last member who posted in a section of the forum, not the date
4) You should remove http://www.calcnews.net from the link section because it's shutting down
5) Done Your cemetech logo in your signature no longer work
6) You should put a index.html page on your geocities account that automatically redirect here for those who like to use geocities URL instead of .tk URLs
7) Could you add my site to your link section? Rolling Eyes
8 ) Done Please keep this smilie cuz I like it-----> Shocked
9) Done Sidebar fixed
Quote:
3) You should change the date format on last post date because right now it only display the hour/minutes/seconds and the name of the last member whop posted in a section of the forum, not the date

D M d, Y g:i a
I prefer h:i:s A T \o\n l, F jS, Y myself

Edit: I fixed the problem with avatar uploading. I had to chmod forum/images/avatars to 777 :oops:

Edit #2: Anyone having problems with the sidebar?

Edit #3:
Quote:
Configuring Apache to run CGI programs isn't that hard. First, you need to assign an alias for your script directory.

You never want the directory containing CGI scripts to actually reside within the normal document root of the server because an intruder could get access and run their own scripts. So you create a special location, called an alias, to the actual CGI directory. Edit your httpd.conf file and add the line below:

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/local/apache/share/cgi-bin/

The example uses the default directory for CGI programs, but you're free to use any directory you want. Now, when someone requests a URL like this http://mydomain.com/cgi-bin/test.cgi, the Apache Web server knows to look in the /usr/local/apache/share/cgi-bin directory to find the test.cgi program.

However, this does not configure Apache to run the programs it finds in the cgi-bin directory. To actually execute programs, you need to edit the access.conf file by adding a section like this:

<Directory /usr/local/apache/share/cgi-bin>
Options ExecCGI
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl
</Directory>
The style sheet needs fixed (hyperlinks especially). it is overriding the color bbcode.
Right, thanks for reminding me about that.
On the main page, the "Discuss today news on the Message Board" still redirect to the old forum at invisionfree
Thanks for picking that up. I'll get to these soon.

Edit: I should also make custom poll images.
Edit #2: Site highlights search terms in white-on-white.
Edit $3: Make the stuff at the bottom here show up at the bottom of the new posts page.
Now to Do:

1. You should change the date format on last post date because right now it only display the hour/minutes/seconds and the name of the last member whop posted in a section of the forum, not the date.

[Done] 2. You should remove http://www.calcnews.net from the link section because it's shutting down.

[Done] 3. Update smilies to old style.

4. Complete link recoloring.

5. Custom add/reply/quote/delete etc. buttons.

[Done] 6. Custom poll images.
Problems within the members page:

Line that starts with version 4.1: States that the 83+ version is complete. Confused

There are also misc. grammar errors in the version history...
Sweet, thanks for finding that. I meant the 4.0 83+ version was complete, btw Smile Not the 5.0 version.
That is what I thought, but anyone not knowing you or your work will take that as it being completed.
Cool. What do you think of the new background colors? I think they're too pink Smile
I was just about to put WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! BAD COLOR SCHEME! but now I know you already agree with me... Laughing
Your signature doesn't work!! Smile
Yeah, I know. I can't get the html to turn on...
Now are you happy with the colors? Hold on, I'll fix your sig...

Edit:

Now to Do:

1. You should change the date format on last post date because right now it only display the hour/minutes/seconds and the name of the last member whop posted in a section of the forum, not the date.

[Done] 2. You should remove http://www.calcnews.net from the link section because it's shutting down.

[Done] 3. Update smilies to old style.

4. Complete link recoloring.

[Done] 5. Custom add/reply/quote/delete etc. buttons.

[Done] 6. Custom poll images.

7. Make custom quote/edit/delete buttons.
The archive stats page (linked in doors topic) is missing some names. It shows the downloads, just not the names of the files...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours