0%  [ 0 ]
Tetris
 0%  [ 0 ]
Anything that has to do with Mario
 60%  [ 3 ]
Other (specify in the forum)
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

I am stuck on what games I should make in Axe. I want to be able to expand my knowledge on the language, and my next project is one I haven't been able to decide.

Should I make:

Monopoly

Tetris

Anything that has to do with Mario

Other (please specify)
I would do something else for the following reasons:
There is already Monopoly, and tifreak is making his own at the moment.
There are several different Tetris games.
Eh, Mario would be okay if you didn't do a side scrolling game. If you do, I'd suggest Mario Party.

How about you come up with your own game?
gaventemples31415 wrote:
I would do something else for the following reasons:
There is already Monopoly, and tifreak is making his own at the moment.
There are several different Tetris games.
Eh, Mario would be okay if you didn't do a side scrolling game. If you do, I'd suggest Mario Party.

How about you come up with your own game?

1. Sure, there is Monopoly...but does that stop a bunch of other people from making it?
2. I know, there also are a bunch of Tetris games...once again, this is a learning experience for me.
3. Mario Party...not bad!
4. The fact that I can't make up game ideas is precisely why this thread exists. Razz
something in 3d
there are not that much axe-games in 3d out there and its more of a learning experience
I support you making whatever you want. Heck, make both monopoly and tetris. Tetris was a fantastic learning experience for me, and monopoly is just all around fun no matter what Very Happy

Besides, competition breeds better games. Wink
tifreak8x wrote:
I support you making whatever you want. Heck, make both monopoly and tetris. Tetris was a fantastic learning experience for me, and monopoly is just all around fun no matter what Very Happy

Besides, competition breeds better games. Wink

First, Monopoly. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours