Lasted until I finished the sentence on my newsreader. Smile

Why is it "Hays Games has joined Cemetech!" and not "Cemetech has joined Hays Games"? Everyone knows Hays Games releases great originals and Cemetech just copies them...
No man it's the other way around. Hays Games changed all the dates on all their programs, and blackmailed Kerm. If Kerm didn't merge their sites, then Hays Games would go public with the information. Hays Games is a group of terror and deceit! They always sent me hate mail threatening if I released this information, they would do stuff. Well no more Hays Games! Now everyone knows the truth! You are the ones who copied Cemetech! Evil or Very Mad
Kerm obviously shares his computer with Hays Games now that we are joined.
Isn't it obvious? It's another part of Hays Games' plot to take over Cemetech!
I'm tellin ya Kerm, if your not dead yet, you will be once cemetech dies. Its not right, Kerm you cant do this, just stop and say no. Kerm, you said that if nothing works out right we ca nturn back. Well Kerm, nothing is going right! TURN BACK WHILE YOU STILL CAN! I mean, wtf? Cemtech is no more! Its done for! there is no such thing as cemetech! This is like one of those horrer movies, were the good guys side with an old enemy and then the enemy takes over!! STOP Kerm! OMG!

-Swivel
The answer is simple. Hays IS Kerm! GET HIM!
I can't believe this! I've been deceived! Everything I know is a lie!

NOTE: If you don't like the color scheme of Hays Games, you can change it at the Edit Profile page.
Happy April Fools Day everyone.
Some jokes just cross the line...
Wait, did people seriously believe this?? Shock
I did until I saw you and Josh had the same IP.
Wow, I thought people would catch on faster since they know the two groups are mortal enemies. Very Happy
LOL I hope I didn't scare you by spreading some fake hysteria foamy Laughing
I figured if it was fake then we would have real Hays Games members flaming our boards.
Wait a minute, I thought Kerm made up Hays Games. You're saying they're an actual group? Confused
http://www.ticalc.org/community/newsletter/jul1999.html
Yo, I started a petition against them that got about 300 signatures. Lemme see if I can find it
LOL I thought Hays Games was something Kerm made up Laughing I hope y'all know that stuff I said about Hays was April Fools too... I honestly thought Kerm made up Hays, so I thought nothing of making fun of them Laughing
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/nohays

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours