Legal.
Warning this should not be taken seriously and is only meant for humor. You can make fun of me due to this poorly written document. Of which I will reply to your reply's. Thank you.

This also means your should not follow these basic rules of the internet of which this was originally titled in Open topic.
=========================================------------

One> Do not be a troll to someone on the internet.
Two> Do not cheat in a video game.
Three> Know your place in a forum or a game.
Four> Use common sense.
Five> Respect other opinions and if you think their opinion is wrong tell them your opinion or don't.
Six> Follow your state laws. W ether you are in Japan or North Korea or the UK or even the US. You must follow your state laws on the internet.
Seven> If in a chat room do not interrupt a conversations with your own random words. Like I do.
Eight> Don't Spam.
Nine> If you got banned in a game or on forum do not try to circumvent this ban.
Ten> Try to be polite and not swear.
Eleven> Do not copy and paste something that is not a copy pasta. If you must properly cite it and tell your source of the following information.
Twelve> If you are playing a game with a aim bot that is not allowed. On a certain game Titan fall or mine-craft my God don't use it you are a end to gaming. So unless you are on a server that allows this stuff. And have competitions of aim bots then you may use your aim bot.
Thirteen> Do not kill someone who have just started in a game like mine craft I am speaking to you idiots who think you are so cool because you have a bloody diamond sword and diamond enchanted armor. That you should kill who ever you please. You are clearly a cheater or a legit person who go on a drop party...

I know we have a bowns and in's but dear God pick on someone your own size.
Fourteen> If you are on a faction server. Respect the small factions and actually let them grow.
Fifteenth> If you must kill some random mine craft player in a forest that has absolutely nothing. Please let them get their barrings before they even try to kill you.
Sixteen> If you have donated to a server and are literately a God in survival. Do not overuse your power. I SAID DO NOT OVERUSE your POWER. !!! My God !!!
Seventeen> If you are playing mine craft on a server and think you are as cool and overpowered as everyone else. Yes you are but you are a A&&hole if you do any of these things.

Misuse your power

Fly so you don't die in PVP

Use a cheating client or a x ray.

Hack mine craft.

Ask for mod or op or even admin.

If you do any of these things there is something medically and mentally wrong in your head. Like really something wrong with your head. And you need TO GET HELP and therapy.

Eighteen> On any part of the internet wether it be a mine craft server or a forum or a chat room or a game with multi player capabilities.

DO NOT ASK FOR MODERATOR OR ADMIN !!!

Nineteen > Be polite on the internet. By following these rules.

One> Do not talk out of place.
Two> Do not ask for mod, op, admin etc.
Three> Do not be mean or think of you higher up then someone due to your rank. You are not.
Four> Don't use aimbots. Cheats hacks.
Five> No modded controllers that can rapid fire pistols online.
Six> I will ban all of you trolls on xbox live.
Seven Follow these rules.
======================================-----------------

Twenty> Do not find anything around these basic rules of the internet.

Twenty One> This should be followed if you really want to follow these rules.
Reading this gave me cancer.
Quote:
I know we have a bowns and in's but dear God pick on someone your own size.

What does this even mean?
Quote:
Three> Know your place in a forum or a game.

Quote:
If you do any of these things there is something medically and mentally wrong in your head. Like really something wrong with your head. And you need TO GET HELP and therapy.

Well, gee, that's not very consistent. Very Happy

Oooh, I see, the second part belonged to rule Seventeen. My mistake.

1. This is a numbered list, defined by

Code:
    [list=1]
    [*]item
    [*]item
    [/list]

2. Blah

• Here is a sublist, made by nesting one list inside another
    • Blah again

BBCode Syntax
There are trolls on the Internet? Shock
DJ_O wrote:
There are trolls on the Internet? Shock

Wait, where?
There's one 0.0 feet away from me!
I'm pretty confident you originally posted this in complete seriousness, and are just backtracking now because you realized it made you come across as imperious. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
I'm pretty confident you originally posted this in complete seriousness, and are just backtracking now because you realized it made you come across as imperious. Razz

Yes KermM I did post this as complete seriousness because I was sick of this nonsense anyway, It is funny that I had to post this in the humor thread because Merthsoft wouldn't allow it in the general topic.

I loved how he originally applied my own rules against me of what I broke of my own rule. Know your place :3

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours