0x5
Yes I see what you mean. Use the smaller ruler instead of the yardstick Laughing
Crying No! Bad something! Be nice to the n00bs! Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Umm, I think JPez and Kllrnohj were indeed quite rude to birdman, although I've tried to remain impartial as webmaster.

I have read, re-read, and then re-read once more my post to birdman in the infamous first topic about BPC, and I still have yet to discover why everyone keeps saying I'm rude....

Brutally honest, maybe, but I did not flame him.

Incase you don't want to be bothered digging it up yourself, here it is: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=926&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0#26165

Please reread what I said in that thread before continuing to include me in such comments. I would also like to point out that I only had one such post as that in the entire topic.
Kllrnohj was not as rude as everyone declared him to be. But what happened between you and Kevin Ouellet that he would include your name in the petition?
something1990 wrote:
Kllrnohj was not as rude as everyone declared him to be. But what happened between you and Kevin Ouellet that he would include your name in the petition?

I have no idea. I have never spoken to Kevin before, nor been to his site. I did hear he tried to ban me, but since I had never been there (omnimaga i think?) he didn't have my account or IP with which to ban me from.
Guys, this issue is too controvertial for me to get involved. I hereby withdraw from the argument. Carry on, gentlemen.
KermMartian wrote:
Umm, I think JPez and Kllrnohj were indeed quite rude to birdman, although I've tried to remain impartial as webmaster.
Quote:
Guys, this issue is too controvertial for me to get involved. I hereby withdraw from the argument. Carry on, gentlemen.

Seems like you got a conflicting personality there
*sigh* I am just going to stay out of the arguement... It is easier that way...
tifreak8x wrote:
*sigh* I am just going to stay out of the arguement... It is easier that way...

WHAT argument?? Have you all lost your backbone or something? THERE IS NO ARGUMENT IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD!!

Kerm and tifreak, you both just backed out from a non-existent argument, wtf?

All I said was to re-read my posts before blatenly flaming me and calling me rude, and now that is somehow an "argument"?
Guess when I'm doing with this thread?

0x5
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours