Not a bad color scheme. I like how you made the leader one reversed to set it apart.
Thanks Razz

I am working on a forum clan sig too.
Just found tons of good fonts for userbars if you make them with GIMP or something like I do most of the time. Heres the link...
http://www.dafont.com/bitmap.php

Hope you like 'em.

Also, here is my sig.

**EDITED OUT__CLAN BROKE UP**

Still working on it
*bump* Spread the word! Doors CS 6 is on the way!

You really like those double-height bars...
No, you just really like the half-height ones.
jpez wrote:
No, you just really like the half-height ones.
Very Happy Exactly. I think the double-height ones look more complete and professional, especially given how much screen real estate is growing these days.
KermMartian wrote:
Very Happy Exactly. I think the double-height ones look more complete and professional, especially given how much screen real estate is growing these days.

Depends. I think the #cemetech one is too large, and should just be a single height, but the DCS and forum info one would look cramped on a single, and are therefore better as a double. All depends on the content Smile
Kllrnohj wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Depends. I think the #cemetech one is too large, and should just be a single height, but the DCS and forum info one would look cramped on a single, and are therefore better as a double. All depends on the content Smile
I did kinda get carried away with the #cemetech one. All in all, I'd say I agree with your evaluation. Perhaps some time soon I'll make the #cemetech one into a 19-pixel high version.

Ah, so you're releasing it at 6PM EST. Nicely done Very Happy
Chipmaster wrote:

give or take a month Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
Chipmaster wrote:

give or take a month Razz
Oh c'mon, I'll totally get 6.0 out on time. There might be a 6.0.5 shortly thereafter though. Very Happy
KermMartian wrote:
Oh c'mon, I'll totally get 6.0 out on time. There might be a 6.0.5 shortly thereafter though. Very Happy

Yeah, some advice... Make 6.0 100% perfect and bug free before releasing. Keep putting it through a 2 week bug cycle. If a bug is found, fix it, and restart the 2 week countdown. Only after it can pass the 2 weeks without a single bug remaining, then, and only then, should you release it.
Kllrnohj wrote:
Yeah, some advice... Make 6.0 100% perfect and bug free before releasing. Keep putting it through a 2 week bug cycle. If a bug is found, fix it, and restart the 2 week countdown. Only after it can pass the 2 weeks without a single bug remaining, then, and only then, should you release it.

<JOKE!!!>He'd better start now then...</JOKE!!!>
proegssilb wrote:

Oops, you are right, I need to alter that slightly then... Only start the bug fix cycle AFTER all planned features for the 6.0 release are implemented Smile Like I said, that date is give or take a month (or two) Razz
Kllrnohj wrote:
proegssilb wrote:

Oops, you are right, I need to alter that slightly then... Only start the bug fix cycle AFTER all planned features for the 6.0 release are implemented Smile Like I said, that date is give or take a month (or two) Razz
Fair enough. Well, I'm working on implementing some final features, so let's go!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 17 of 17
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours