:If D=3:Text(44,45,"
:If D=4:Text(44,43,"
:If D=5:Text(44,41,"
:Text(A,30,"
:getKeyK
:If K:Text(A,30,"
:A-(((6(K=25)(A>14))+(6(K=25)(A>50))-((6(K=34)(A50))+(6(K=34)(A<56)))A
Generated by SourceCoder, © 2005 Cemetech

It has to jump by twelve for the first 3 options, then by 6 for the other two... I know the code for up doesn't work yet, and the code for down causes a domain error, because it keeps jumping by 12...
you didn't post the rest of the loop so I cant see when W,A,B,C, or D change.
So far it just has an End at the end of the program, right after the algorithim. Nothing else is being dealt with yet.
well, it makes it confusing to have all them If statements relating to varaibles that never change....
Well, I plan on integrating left and right key presses when the cursor is on that line, to change the options. It won't do any good if the cursor movement doesn't work... That is why I haven't even worked on it...
Oh that's why it doesn't do anything.
It is jumping by 12 all the time, instead of the times it should be jumping by 6! The rest of the stuff has no bearing on why that problem exists. The cursor needs to be able to go up and down before you can select stuff...
the cursor never displays itself for one thing.
Is the While loop supposed to be devoid of an end? And can you please be more detailed. Just saying it should move by 6 or 12 at certain locations leaves a lot to the imagination.
Hmm, It didn't post it... It does, at Text(A,30,"

It is the filled in version of >...
Filled in version? Where do you find it?
i'm not getting any domain errors, nor cursor movement at all
you mean the Frac>Dec type arrow?

let me actually read the getkey part now Very Happy
Quote:
:Text(14,35,"1-PLAYER
:Text(26,35,"2-PLAYER
:Text(38,35,"DIFFICULTY
:Text(50,35,"HIGH SCORES
:Text(56,35,"QUIT

Those are the lines that it needs to move about on.

Quote:
I'm not getting any domain errors, nor cursor movement at all

That is odd, cause the cursor is moving on my calc right now... and I have not done anything with the code

Quote:
Is the While loop supposed to be devoid of an end?

Source coder has a problem with removing the last command, remember?
Yes I see what you are trying to do now. Just to make sure, you need it to move on specified lines, and you need it to print specified text if user presses left or right?

Code:
A-(((6(K=25)(A>14))+(6(K=25)(A>50))-((6(K=34)(A50))+(6(K=34)(A<56)))A

is missing a parentheses - adding one after (6(k=25)(a>50)) gave me cursor movement w/ the domain error
Ok, then you are seeing what I am then... I am hoping that by posting it here a fresh mind might see the error...

And the selections will be similar to the movement code, but will be less complex...
you have to stop it from going off the screen and causing a domain error.

[edit]
nvm, just realised how you were doing that.
I'll see what I can conjure up. I'll be right back.
elfprince13 wrote:
you have to stop it from going off the screen and causing a domain error.

[edit]
nvm, just realised how you were doing that.

Yes, I am trying to restrict it, but it doesn't seem to work... I wonder if Weregoose is on... Laughing I would bet money he could solve the problem in 5 minutes or less... Laughing

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours