Currently stuck on lvl 19, can't figure out how to get up on the right side...

And no, no bug reports from me. However I do have a small suggestion: when changing colors on the main menu, make the cursor stay at the same spot so you can cycle through the colors easier Smile
Discovered a bug. On level 20, if you have unlocked Y=fly, you can fly right through the top (and only the top) of the red laser beam without being killed, and back. I guess it's not that cheaty though since if you have Y= that means you already beat the game...
Meh, okay Smile I'll fix that one at some point, but for now I think I will label as low priority. By the way, has anyone created any custom tilesets at all? Smile
Can anyone help me out with level 14? I've been stuck on it for days.
Geky wrote:
Can anyone help me out with level 14? I've been stuck on it for days.

Sure! First, in the very bottom left (the small tunnel) at the end of the ledge, shoot a portal up, and shoot a portal down. You should now be falling in an infinite loop. Now, shoot a portal to the bottom right (press 3), then at the same moment move all the way as close to the blue laser as possible, and shoot another portal below you. Now you should be in an infinite loop of reaching the ceiling and falling down over and over. When you're ready, move all the way over ontop of the block hanging in midair, in the top right. You will have to move the instant you come out of the portal that is closest to the blue laser beam. Then from there it's simple, just press 9 to shoot a portal to the upper right, and shoot a portal below you. Once you fall through that portal, move to the right, and you will be done Smile

Sorry if I'm not the best explainer, but I hope this helps Smile
This helped a lot, thank you.
I attempted to open the programs that i needed to download on ti connect ce, and both programs came up with "Bad Token"
What do you think I should do considering i really wanna play this!
The_Mikeonator wrote:
I attempted to open the programs that i needed to download on ti connect ce, and both programs came up with "Bad Token"

Simply send it to your calculator. You don't need to edit it, as it is not a BASIC program. Wink
MateoConLechuga wrote:
The_Mikeonator wrote:

Simply send it to your calculator. You don't need to edit it, as it is not a BASIC program. Wink

The only way i can send it is to open it in TI Connect and then hit the send to calculator button! Also, on Mac I cant even select it to open!
The_Mikeonator wrote:
The only way i can send it is to open it in TI Connect and then hit the send to calculator button! Also, on Mac I cant even select it to open!

You can press the "ACTIONS" tab, and then "Add Files From Computer". Then select the files, and send them.
Ok, I just tried that, and only the Portal1P was able to send. For the other one, it said that the program was not written for my calculator and that I couldn't send it. Surprised
The_Mikeonator wrote:
Ok, I just tried that, and only the Portal1P was able to send. For the other one, it said that the program was not written for my calculator and that I couldn't send it. Surprised

Okay, you are sending the wrong one. There are two color calculators, the TI-84+CE and the TI-84+CSE. Please download the correct one. Hope this helps! Smile

TI-84+ CE Version
TI-84+ CSE Version
During class today, my friend Taylor noticed some pretty major bugs in the CSE version of the game, both having to do with running certain apps after exiting Portal. I was able to replicate this behavior on my calculator as well. Whenever AssemblyBandit's PacMan is run after Portal, the calculator performs a RAM clear. In addition, whenever AssemblyBandit's Frogger is run and quit out of after Portal, it stays on a white screen. 2nd+On turns it off, and when it is turned on again, the screen becomes inverted until a RAM clear is performed. He only tested this on those two apps and a TI-Boy game, Super Mario Land, with which the calculator behaved as normal.

I believe this occurs in the latest version (it has an icon in DCSE), and this fatal adverse effect has been tested on OS 4.0 and 4.2 CSEs. I hope you can find out what is causing this and can fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you.
JWinslow23 wrote:
During class today, my friend Taylor noticed some pretty major bugs in the CSE version of the game, both having to do with running certain apps after exiting Portal. I was able to replicate this behavior on my calculator as well. Whenever AssemblyBandit's PacMan is run after Portal, the calculator performs a RAM clear. In addition, whenever AssemblyBandit's Frogger is run and quit out of after Portal, it stays on a white screen. 2nd+On turns it off, and when it is turned on again, the screen becomes inverted until a RAM clear is performed. He only tested this on those two apps and a TI-Boy game, Super Mario Land, with which the calculator behaved as normal.

I believe this occurs in the latest version (it has an icon in DCSE), and this fatal adverse effect has been tested on OS 4.0 and 4.2 CSEs. I hope you can find out what is causing this and can fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

This could be an error with assemblybandit's programs
Ivoah wrote:
JWinslow23 wrote:

Thank you.

Perhaps, but the fact that the crashes and stuff only happened after Portal ran has to count for something.
JWinslow23 wrote:
Ivoah wrote:
JWinslow23 wrote:

Thank you.

Perhaps, but the fact that the crashes and stuff only happened after Portal ran has to count for something.

Well, the fact that it only happens with his games has to count for something Razz
Just to put my 2 cents in, I've had PacMan installed, and it created a RAM clear, before I had even heard of Portal CSE. I think that ASMBandit's games do cause it.
Honestly, this does not sound like a bug that I can fix. It has something to do with the way Frogger and Pacman are exiting, either by assuming data exists even if it doesn't or something like that. I will try to look more into it, but as I don't have access to the source, there's not much I can do.
How do you unlock the fly feature, and other hidden tools?
Oh. and how do you beat lvl 15?
Caleb_Hill wrote:
How do you unlock the fly feature, and other hidden tools?
Oh. and how do you beat lvl 15?

You have to beat all of the levels to unlock the flying

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 22 of 26
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours