Thanks to Rivereye (What a great friend ^_^) TI-Freakware now has its own irc chat page set up. To visit, click here.
no problem, Rivereye Studios will be putting up one soon also
Meh, I would put one up here, but with SAX.... Smile
if you moved to Unitedti.org's server, you could link there or at mine. BTW, if you do, I registered #cemetech in my name so Nikky/allynfolksjr couldn't take it
rivereye wrote:
if you moved to Unitedti.org's server, you could link there or at mine. BTW, if you do, I registered #cemetech in my name so Nikky/allynfolksjr couldn't take it

does he have a habit of doing that?
well, when he found out that TI-Freakware was goining to go there, he sat there as an op doining nothing. First chance I got, I registered that under my nick, then handed ownership over to tifreak8x. #cemetech on EFNet has had the same thing done
Sad

the applet on TI-Freakware doesn't work because it isn't connecting back to your server and applets dont have permission to connect to other servers...Ill just use my normal client
uh, yeah it does work, Swivelgames was using it today
Applets can't do that?? Sure they can...
rivereye wrote:
well, when he found out that TI-Freakware was goining to go there, he sat there as an op doining nothing. First chance I got, I registered that under my nick, then handed ownership over to tifreak8x. #cemetech on EFNet has had the same thing done

Umm, he wasn't taking it, he was holding it for me, until I could figure out how to register it. Everynight I logged on there, he changed the op to me, and un-opped himself...

elfprince wrote:
the applet on TI-Freakware doesn't work because it isn't connecting back to your server and applets dont have permission to connect to other servers...Ill just use my normal client

Yes it does, I am using it right now. I just have to use it in IE though...
It works fine for me, even in FF. Are you sure your firewall isn't the problem, elf?
you got it to work in FF? No fair... Crying it can never locate the correct module... Crying
Sad How weird, why is that?
If you want, I can set us up an IRC channel that you can use through mIRC. It wouldn't be a problem at all.
'ell if I know. I still claim technology hates me...
KermMartian wrote:
It works fine for me, even in FF. Are you sure your firewall isn't the problem, elf?

Firewall??????

what is this nonsense? seriously.
I can set you up one and you just use mIRC. You won't have browser issues. Razz
Suicide_Guy wrote:
I can set you up one and you just use mIRC. You won't have browser issues. Razz

I use Miranda IM anyway....its when Im at school that it is an issue.
rivereye wrote:

You are such a troll... If you would have used any common sense you'd realize that I always gave him ops and simultaneously deoped myself when he joined. I was simply an operator because mIRC is on auto-reconnect when this box powers up every morning. Think before accusing someone so harshly again.
tifreak8x wrote:
you got it to work in FF? No fair... Crying it can never locate the correct module... Crying

its missing java. The java plugin that works for IE doesn't in FF - go to the java control panel and check the plugin for Mozilla/Netscape

firewall wouldn't block IRC traffic, as it is an outbound connection

Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours