Greetings,

I will be posting news articles regarding the activities in Cemetech MC here.

This is neither run nor endorsed by Cemetech's administration, it is run by a Cemetech MC player as a hobby.

Regards,
Abrum (A.K.A. Bender) - CemCNews
kewl

Please welcome our latest member next time you see them!

Terra and Pheia have gained a new member.

kastamonu34's Cemetech MC activity.

So, please welcome our new Cemetech MC member! Their name is kastamonu34 and they're a friend of micah686. They just got the game and plan on playing more and more MC here at Cemetech MC.

-CCN (CemCNews)
If you want help with editing, just ask XD This is going to be fun
I appreciate the endeavor, I have some advice. Those pictures are super contrasty and you may not always be online to get those photos. May I ask that you keep posts to a text-only format. It'll encourage more words and thus our quality over quantity mantra, you can do this once a week or whenever you have enough news for a post.

All in all, I look forward to reading more! Good Idea

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours