everyone with a microphone and decent internet speed sign on to Yahoo tomorrow evening.

We can have a community Voice Chat.

Kerm and I though this would be a cool idea.

make sure someone knows your YM! sn though so we can send you an invite to the conference once you sign on.
Elaborate on the exact time...
Ill probably get on around 6:30 pm EST and be on until 10:00pm EST. Once the conference starts, we people can join and leave as desired.
Alrighty. What does everyone want to discuss?
I dont know, but it will be fun......
Fair enough. I'll be on! Someone invite me...
I wont be on for 10 more hours... Sad
That's what I meant. I have plenty of schoolwork to do in the meantime. Smile
what is the date of this? tonight as in 4-19? or was this posted today as in tomarrow being 4-20?
Kllrnohj wrote:
what is the date of this? tonight as in 4-19? or was this posted today as in tomarrow being 4-20?

Wednesay, April 9, 2006/
I believe you mean the *19th.
can we ah... bump that up to 5:30? (extra hour for those who can make it)

crap, i dont have a microphone on hand... i'll just sit in the room and listen to everyone else Wink
and type to use of course.

Start once there are 2 of us online and invite more people in as they sign on.
alright, everyone should be able to guess my Yahoo name, it's (of course) Alex10819... i'll add people as needed...
Mine is surprisingly enough Kerm_Martian.
i added you, but you'll have to verify it...

grr, i hate this... my firewall picked up about 20 intrusion attempts from another comp here at the library... I went to investigate, there was nobody on it... so now i figure half the library is infected with some sort of win32 worm... in response, i've booted linux Razz
elfprince13.....Im on know and alex should be coming back on soon.
I won't be there, i got work Very Happy
This is fun. Smile
it is a lot of fun, hearing some of our voices for the first time is fun

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours