Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Question Who's going to host all of these classrooms?

idk, maybe Kerm's new gentoo box?
Yup, I should even be able to host irc once I get this sucker going...not to mention voice chat.
Check this out: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F76W78/ref=olp_product_details/104-1241725-3877548?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=172282
interesting phone. Don't think I will be buying one anytime soon though
Indeedy...but why bother if, like me, you already have a bluetooth headset (or have just ordered one from eBay for $18.00.
Because you don't have a laptop and also don't want to look like a loser when you use the phone. Smile
I do have a laptop though, a tablet, and when was the last time I worried about looking like a loser?! Very Happy
I always thought you were a chic individual.
Razz O rly? I mean yes, of course I am... >_>
so are we still holding these confrences, and i vote for teamspeak, i can help with it if needed and if i can get permission i might even host some
we still are, but we have setteled on Skype. Check with Alex, Kerm, jpez, or I on getting in that chat room (or anyone else, those are who I see on)
can someone make a list of user names, by the way mine is Glenn_McGurrin, i might be on tonight and will definitely be on tomorrow
I am rivereye007, you can get the rest in the chatroom
ok
I will try to be on tommorow, but I am not sure... (So we are using Skype? Because i just downloaded it.)
Skype indeed. You might as well get the latest beta from the bottom of the downloads page; you need it for the SkypeCasts.
Our last skypecast failed miserably. Sad
jpez wrote:
Our last skypecast failed miserably. Sad
Laughing Only because everyone was tired and distracted and we didn't have any real content. Smile
skypecast??? what is that
We already got this working. If you notice, that's from when we were trying to conference on the old skype. The new one allows theoretically very large numbers of people in SkpyeCasts, so we no longer have that problem.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours