I am a brand new owner of an ns[pire cx. I am pretty good with computers, not so much with code. I tried entering chens equation as both a function and a program and both times got the error 750 name is not a function.

basically the eqation had 3 variable : Tb Tc and Pc

looks like this Tb(.0331(Tb/Tc) - .0327 + (.0297 * Log10 (Pc)) Divided by 1.07- (Tb/Tc) = ?

that is not how I entered it I just typed it this way for readability. I need to be able to enter my value for Tb Tc & Pc and have it solve.
It would be super great if it would ask/print "What is Tb?" "what is Tc?" "what is Pc?"

If someone can help me out and explain how to save it and be able to call it up and use it That would be great! Once I have learned how to do it for 1 equation I can Pete and repeat for the others I need to use. Thank you in advance for anyone willing to take the time to help me out. I will be off and on my computer for the rest of the night (eastern time zone USA)
Hello MomMeT, and welcome to Cemetech! Not entirely sure about the Nspire basic language as of yet, but I will try to see what I can find. It could be that you are trying to do implicit multiplication; you may have to specify that you are doing multiplication as follows:

Code:
Tb(.0331) becomes Tb*(.0331) //For example

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours