As said before, I am trying to clean up the root directory a bit, an am moving files over to a folder system, this way if I need to locate and edit a certain tutorial or what ever, it will be in its own folder, and will allow for me to easily find it.

The first one that was completed was the 82 section, since I have yet to write any tutorials for it.

To view the new tutorials section, goto http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/tutorials/

Please let me know what you think of the pages, and plz check out the 82 spec page, tell me if you like the layout. Smile
I always wondered why you didn't do this from the start....
heh... I never gave it any thought... Now the site is growing fairly fast, so I figured I should do some changing, make things a lil more organized on the backend of the site...

I am also thinking about doing the same for the archives, though I am not sure yet...
you really should....it takes a little longer to navigate around on FTP, but it is way easier to remember where you put something.
Well, I don't even use FTP, I use the cpanel, and my thumbdrive. Smile

I have a complete copy of my site on it, and any changes I make on the thumbdrive, I do to the site later at night. Smile Right now, I am gonna try to get the 83, 85, and 86 folders done by tonight, then work on the 89 and the 83p folders tommorrow...
if I had some time, I probably could do some damage on it
One of these days I'll finish up upgrading your template backend.
KermMartian wrote:
One of these days I'll finish up upgrading your template backend.

That would be greatly appreciated ^^

Quote:
if I had some time, I probably could do some damage on it

Tis ok, there is alot of it I will have to change anyways... This gives me something to do, and remotivates me on getting things done. Smile
Dan: if I can get my server up, I might consider hosting you on it....
Well, thus far, I have had no problems with Calcgames.org hosting... I have also recieved the same offer from Seklorean... I will definitely keep you in mind though Smile
Looking good. I even see that your starting to atempt to make new buttons. Smile Could use a pic of the calc though.
jon wrote:
Looking good. I even see that your starting to atempt to make new buttons. Smile Could use a pic of the calc though.
Yup, I'm working on that for him (the buttons, not the calc picture).
Well, I spent about 4 hours in the wreckers, so that killed alot of my time to work on the site... I am however, going to try to get the rest of the index pages done for each folder... At least for the tutorials side of it... I still need to go through each of the tutorials and change links, add the text boxes, and in my case, I will have to completely rewrite my tutorials.

Keep you posted ^^
Index pages, and all spec pages have been uploaded. Check them out! ^^

I am currently working on the latest cdi tutorial, then will begin updating the other tutorials. Smile

Edit:

CDI's tutorial is complete:

http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/tutorials/83p/b/cdi/
Added Kevin's greyscale tutorials, and Axcho's Sprite routine overview.

Next ones will be Elfprince's sprite & map tutorial, and the RESOURCE tutorial. After that, I will play around with Kerm's tutorial... ^_^

Edit: Never mind, went ahead and added Resource tutorial...

Edit2: Elfprince's tutorial has been posted as well, and I went ahead and made the new system offically linked on the nav bar. Smile
May I suggest that as you're revamping, you add CSS definitions?
If I knew what I needed to do, I could, but since I don't... Sad
Oh, ok. Well, I'll be able to automate it once I get that working anyway.
Thank you. Smile

I didn't get anything done this weekend, due to the wreckers and yard work... I hope to get one of the 89 lessons done tonight...
I'm gonna be able to get basically nothing done until this Thurday or Friday, when I'm done with all my school projects.

Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours