This thread assumes high levels of Star Wars obsession. Avoiding reading it if you want to avoid spoilers.

Okay, so, with that out of the way: given the revealed identity of Fulcrum in the season finale of Rebels, and that it was exactly who we thought it would be, and that they survived Order 66:

• Holy crap what's going down next season? DOES SHE KNOW WHO VADER IS?
  • Everyone thought Clone Wars was going to end with some sort of fridging, but here we are.
  • This is potentially going to end badly for our heroes, especially given the situation at the beginning of A New Hope. Will they somehow escape and "lay low" and show up alive and well in the post-Return of the Jedi era? That seems like it would cheapen Luke's journey in the original trilogy, and Dave Filoni has shown he isn't afraid to go dark, but on the other hand....the EU had a few survivors laying low, and it wasn't so bad.
  • Did anyone else pick up that Hera is the daughter of the Twi'lek freedom fighter from season 1 of Clone Wars?
OH GOD WHYYYYYY?!!!
THIS MADNESS, THIS SPOILERS.
SADHAPPYFACE!
and now i walk away mentally.
I never got in to the TV series (either one). Now I have to watch them... *heavy sigh*
Heavy sigh? Clone Wars was awesome after the first half of season 1.
I meant I have a long list of stuff I need to watch. That's why the sigh exists.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours