Those that watch Doctor Who should immediately get the reference. For those that don't, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUrMOcjMHoE

Anyways, I saw this awesome flow chart shared by a Doctor who page I watch on facebook:

I thought it would be fun to set up a calculator program to randomly generate a 'tactical suggestion' from the list there, and it proved to be quite amusing, as shown in this screenshot:

Yes, I know there was a cut off, it was fixed after the shot was taken. Smile

You can download the file here: http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=1264

What do you all think? Smile
Looks pretty nice. Is also very funny. Nice work!
That looks really funny even though I don't watch Doctor Who (mamma might understand it better though Very Happy)
Glad you all like it Smile It's definitely brought me a fun source of entertainment Very Happy
I figured I'd practice some web skills and created a forum sig version of Strax quotes. Feel free to use it where you want, each time the page loads it'll be a different phrase. Over time I plan on getting the text to overlay a bit with Strax and perhaps make the background transparent.

Thanks tifreak for creating this program and giving me the inspiration to create this Smile

P.S. Post 6,000.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I figured I'd practice some web skills and created a forum sig version of Strax quotes. Feel free to use it where you want, each time the page loads it'll be a different phrase. Over time I plan on getting the text to overlay a bit with Strax and perhaps make the background transparent.

Thanks tifreak for creating this program and giving me the inspiration to create this Smile

P.S. Post 6,000.

This is winning. Very much so Very Happy I wonder where else we can get Strax quotes put to? :p
Uh oh... He suggested a: ..P:NT:FN ..P:NT:FN with ..P:NT:FN ..P:NT:FN and ..P:NT:FN?

Maybe becase I lost the appvars in a reset!.
Haha nice work. Strax would be proud Razz
This is awesome! Very Happy
Haha thanks elfprince and James Very Happy I've used it to make me laugh, quite good at that for the silly things he suggests Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours