Dear Amazingly Good ASM Programmers,

I'd like to bring your attention to something you might not have heard about yet.
A while ago, many of us started a project to make a new operating system for the TI-83 Plus and perhaps the 84. We've called it "Vera": you've probably seen a few signatures or even heard about it.

However, although we have plenty of ideas, we're lacking people like yourself: Amazingly Good ASM Programmers. Even mediocre ones, we only have one or two people willing to code.

Right now is the perfect time to expand on the project. We have a rudimentary OS up: the beginnings of a command-line interface.
We just need people to add in more commands. If you know a bit about asm, it's quite easy! Check it out here.

Therefore, since this wonderful community project will certainly end without strong community support, please take 5 or 10 minutes of your time to post some new command ideas, perhaps some asm code, or even an updated version of the OS.

I hope you will come by.

Sincerely,
Brazucs
I'd love to work on Vera, but I'm afraid I have my hands full with DCS atm. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours