hey i have a lot of trouble with radical expressions and equation. is thre a program for ti 84 that can multiply, divide or simplify these? the ones with the exponents. thanks!
also is there a polynomial factoring program that can factor any polynomial with more then 1 variable like ax^3?
There are a lot of polynomial factoring programs out there, but they aren't always right. Getting to fourth and higher degrees of polynomials makes it less likely to be correct. I know there are radical simplification programs in the archives, if you look in math.
TI made an app that factors polynomials, which may be what you want. Dunno about radicals.
M. I. Wright wrote:
TI made an app that factors polynomials, which may be what you want. Dunno about radicals.

Actually, the app will just find all roots, including imaginary roots, for a polynomial with a degree of up to ten. I have never found a program for the TI-84 series that will always find all factors of a polynomial, but programs for radicals are easy to find. You could just look up "simplify radicals TI-84 program" on Youtube and probably find a video. That is how I made my first one, but I deleted it a long time ago.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours