I am currently working in C#, though I am quite a n00bie at it.
I am currently trying to learn how to use databases, and I simply cannot get it.
If anyone thinks they can teach it in ENGLISH, please give it a try... my head isn't that thick!
I am using Microsoft Visual C# 2005 Express Edition with SQL Server.
Anyone?
I've been using a variant of C# to program scripts for Blockland, but I doubt it's that close to what you're trying to do. What are you attempting to make, or you're just trying to learn general stuff?
Here's a tip - don't use C# at all (or any .NET "language")

Failing that try msdn.net - they have good docs and examples
Thanks for the tip, Kll, but tip is denied.
I am learning it for background knowledge of .NET and maybe some other languages that are out there.

Quote:
I've been using a variant of C# to program scripts for Blockland, but I doubt it's that close to what you're trying to do. What are you attempting to make, or you're just trying to learn general stuff?

I am trying to learn general stuff, yep. But I would like to make a simple as can be username-password program. Nothing good or anything. Just a form with username and password textboxs, a button, and a hidden button. When you click the button, if username and password is a match, the hidden button is revieled and can be used.
You get the drift...

Kll, I have the 16 lesson videos on my computer, but they dropped my thoughts somewhere along the line... I think it was on classes.

Databases, anyone?
no, not the videos

go to msdn.net and just to a search for 'C# database' - that should turn up some info

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours