Got some fixes and updates done, and I'm working on a couple of new things.

Done:
1. Fixed the color of the "Register" link. Razz
2. Fixed that funky "invalid session" logout error. Kudos to elfprince13 for the help.
3. Added green lines to indicate currently connected clients to:
http://www.cemetech.net/about/usermap.php

Upcoming:
1. Dots on the map at the end of the green lines
2. Colors (green-orange-red) showing time since last activity for each line
3. A new fundiddlyumtious site tool that I hope you guys will like...you shall see. Smile
I'm not seeing myself in the usermap...(still)
Then chances are that your ISP doesn't have their IP matched with an address. It shows the green line connecting Cemetech1 and you though. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Then chances are that your ISP doesn't have their IP matched with an address. It shows the green line connecting Cemetech1 and you though. Smile

its something in your usermap script, because i show up in other usermaps that are powered by google just fine

(if i am in your usermap, i'm not anywhere near the right location. I just zoomed in to where I should be and saw i wasn't there)

EDIT: I'm showing up in australia o.0 (i assure you, I am not in australia. I am in st. louis, MO - not even close to australia... o.0 )
yeah, I am still too far from where I live, and mine work elsewhere also
ROFL. I'll look into the problem then.
Is that a teaser?
Kllrnohj wrote:
(if I am in your usermap, I'm not anywhere near the right location. I just zoomed in to where I should be and saw I wasn't there)

EDIT: I'm showing up in australia o.0 (I assure you, I am not in australia. I am in st. louis, MO - not even close to australia... o.0 )
I'm having the same problem, showing up in Australia where I don't belong (note: my location Laughing ).
whatever that pic is, looking interesting. What is it supposed to be?
It's a random prototype of an idea I had that I'll be working on over the next few days. We shall see how it goes.
Might it be similar to http://clustrmaps.com?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours