Not quite. Laughing
There are some really weird ones that try to relate Star Wars to college applications, never quite figured those out.
[what I posted are DEmotivational posters] Very Happy
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Has anyone heard of North Carolina State University? (everyone says it's good; but personally I wouldn't attend any college here in North Carolina)

You mean MooU? Yeah, it has a good engineering school.

On a side note, why no NC college? That's where I'm planning to go...(haven't decided which ones to look for yet)
Well, I:

Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state Hate this state

And North Carolina isn't exactly known for having an abundance of 'inteligent' human beings, if you catch my drift.
HEY! I'M FROM NC!!!!

oh wait, i'm not arguing... i go to a hick school, i live in a hick town, and i have hick neighbors...

you might be right...
I love NC.

Your posts offend me.
uhhuh... well, i'd tell you you dont know what you're talking about, but that'd be mean...

maybe you should come to Coon Dog Day one year, where we celebrate the death of that cute, fuzzy creature known as the "raccoon", and see if you still like NC so much...
my cousin got into middlebury college for 12000 a year or colby for 6000 a year. woot for him living in rural North Carolina.

btw, he picked middlebury (which normally is the 3rd most expensive school in the country).
I do live in a suburban area, so I guess that makes a difference.
a BIG difference... but hey, it could be worse...
@Forest: what part of NC do you live in? RTP?

Anyways, I've been around this planet a few times now, and this is by far THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER LIVED (but then again, I'm comparing this state to the rest of the world...)
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
And North Carolina isn't exactly known for having an abundance of 'inteligent' human beings, if you catch my drift.

Nor is Texas, California, Washington, Oregon... Laughing Just Joking
Or Kentucky.

The problem with my guidence counslers is that everyone at my school is supposed to be a doctor, a laweyer, or them kind of jobs, tehnology is not their strong suit
Here, every teacher just wants you to go to college; don't really care for what as long as you're going to one of "the Big 3"

I've heard a rumor that at Hampshire College you can make up your own major...I would sooooooooo abuse that ph43r
Calc programming!!!!!!!
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I've heard a rumor that at Hampshire College you can make up your own major...I would sooooooooo abuse that ph43r

That would be pretty cool

Evil or Very Mad

Hmm... Do they teach calculator programming there? Just Joking
NO.
It seems the name of the program (at UMass) is Bachelor's Degree with Individual Concentration (BDIC)
I'm sure it has to be something legit though, like Applications of Statistical Analysis via Portable Graphing Technology.
Practical Applications of Portable Graphing Tools.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours