I prefer raging death metal when I do school work...which is rare
jpez wrote:
Why do you own & listen to music that disgusts you?

No, I mean if it's not music like Ozzy or hard rock that I'm disgusted with the other music...and I can only concentrate with Ozzy and hard rock which I am not disgusted with. Razz
Are you alright dude. I mean your name is suicide_guy and you listen to Ozzy. It's probably nothing (I love Ozzy too), but meh, I thought I'd bring it up. I hope I'm not being disrespectful or anything. Smile
Hahaha not at all. I got my name from my style of play when I first started playing FPS a few years ago (CS 1.3 for me). I was so bad all I could do was suicide myself, hence my name. Razz
Heh, kinda like Blockland n00bs. "ctrl-k!!"
yeah, but sometimes that all you can do is kill yourself
jpez wrote:
Wow, you must be insane or a very fast typist. Shock

The former. Laughing Evil or Very Mad
I'm the latter. I tend to type extremely fast but inaccurately, or fast and accurately.
yeah, as I am it seems, maybe not ridicuasly fast, but I do make my fair share of mistakes
I find that the more I type in a sitting, the more accurately I type, because my finger tendons get warmed up.
I get the same way too it seems. But I still tend to make them, but I am getting better at it
KermMartian wrote:
Seriously? I'd definitely be completely unable to concentrate with that kind of music.

umm lol all i listen to is Luquado's music
aka tiny bug
at odds at times
love....

then maybe some U2 if i have to much hw
Haha, that's funny. I should listen to some of it one day...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours