Hello,
I found the ExecAns hex code for the TI 83 plus on TIbasicdev but it didn't work on the TI 84 CSE, and I couldn't find the version elsewhere. I tried looking up ti84pcse.inc then replacing the bcalls with the ones for TI 84 CSE, but it could not delete program U at the start.
Any help would be appreciated.
May I recommend that you explore some of the libraries in Doors CSE? Chances are that one of them has what you want:
http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=Third-Party_BASIC_Libraries_%28Color%29
Thanks for your help, I'm going to stick with celtic for now, but it would be better if I could find a hex code since I don't want to waste too much memory for this.
I'm just going to say, using a hex code may be smaller, but using the libraries makes implementing it into a program pretty easy. Its only 2 lines for the Arch/UnArch command.
There is no need to make 2 programs to make it work Wink
Unicorn wrote:
I'm just going to say, using a hex code may be smaller, but using the libraries makes implementing it into a program pretty easy. Its only 2 lines for the Arch/UnArch command.
There is no need to make 2 programs to make it work Wink

I only need to use it once,so there is no point making the program smaller.
Here's the assembly version of what you need: If someone would be so kind as to compile that against the ti84pcse.Inc file, and add the header bytes, it would be much appreciated. Smile

Code:
B_CALL(_RclAns)
cp $04
ret nz
ld hl,$55
ld (savesscreen),hl
ld (OP1+1),hl
ld hl, savesscreen+4
ex de,hl
ld c,(hl)
inc hl
ld b,(hl)
inc hl
ld (savesscreen+2),bc
ldir
ld a,$05
ld (OP1),a
B_CALL(_ChkFindSym)
jr c,$+5
B_CALL(_DelVarArc)
ld a,$05
ld hl,OP1
B_CALL(_ExecuteNewPrgm)
ret
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Here's the assembly version of what you need: If someone would be so kind as to compile that against the ti84pcse.Inc file, and add the header bytes, it would be much appreciated. Smile

Code:
B_CALL(_RclAns)
cp $04
ret nz
ld hl,$55
ld (savesscreen),hl
ld (OP1+1),hl
ld hl, savesscreen+4
ex de,hl
ld c,(hl)
inc hl
ld b,(hl)
inc hl
ld (savesscreen+2),bc
ldir
ld a,$05
ld (OP1),a
B_CALL(_ChkFindSym)
jr c,$+5
B_CALL(_DelVarArc)
ld a,$05
ld hl,OP1
B_CALL(_ExecuteNewPrgm)
ret

Thank you for the assembly code, I already compiled it and it works.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours