I have purple spots on my ti 83 screen. Any way to remove these?
Sounds like the screen took some pressure damage. In this case, because the LCD itself is damaged, the only way to repair this damage is to replace the LCD.
Ok. I was messing around with it late at night so I fell asleep and rolled over on it. I'm sooo pissed at myself
What type of TI-83 is this? The Original, Revised, and Parcus variations exist, and the Parcus' LCD is not replaceable. The Revised variation will fit LCDs from a TI-83 Plus manufactured before 2005, a TI-73 pre-2005, or a Revised TI-82's inferior LCD. The Original variation will use LCDs from other Original-style TI-83s; Revised-type LCDs may or may not fit.
its a ti 83 plus.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours