Greeting Cemetech! I was wondering if anyone knows what some programs are that display the calculator screen on that of the computer along with the buttons being pressed on the calculator. Sorry if that sounds confusing I don't really know how else to word it. Thanks in advance!
Currently I do not know of any program To do exactly that. We have a few variants of a program to send keyboard presses to various community made emulators. Which solves one half of the issue. As for getting one that mirrors both you can use A view screen (probably unpractical) Or at some point someone may make something like that. Ideas have been bouncing around due to maker fair.

Are you interested in the program I mentioned? (I have yet to get a version in Cemetech's archive.)

I wrote this then realized I may have read this wrong. Are you Looking for something to show a key press history and the screen? Or just the current key being pressed (like a highlighted keypad)
geekboy1011 wrote:
Currently I do not know of any program To do exactly that. We have a few variants of a program to send keyboard presses to various community made emulators. Which solves one half of the issue. As for getting one that mirrors both you can use A view screen (probably unpractical) Or at some point someone may make something like that. Ideas have been bouncing around due to maker fair.

Are you interested in the program I mentioned? (I have yet to get a version in Cemetech's archive.)

I wrote this then realized I may have read this wrong. Are you Looking for something to show a key press history and the screen? Or just the current key being pressed (like a highlighted keypad)

Oh you were quite right! But I would settle for a program that can do either (preferably one that can show the calculator screen). Btw, I have a TI-84 Plus CE. Thanks in advance Very Happy
Sadly I have nothing for the CE as of yet. As I do not own one nor do I know of anyone who has the time or inclination to work on this. Sad I can produce something for any of the other 84/84 calculators with USB ports though.

That being said Jstified might be similar to what you are looking for its available under tools. Its a full featured emulator of pretty much all the z80 processor calculators that is not the CE as that is an ez80.
geekboy1011 wrote:
Sadly I have nothing for the CE as of yet. As I do not own one nor do I know of anyone who has the time or inclination to work on this. Sad I can produce something for any of the other 84/84 calculators with USB ports though.

That being said Jstified might be similar to what you are looking for its available under tools. Its a full featured emulator of pretty much all the z80 processor calculators that is not the CE as that is an ez80.

Thanks much, friend Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours