slimeenergy wrote:
Don't know much about this bug. When I would run a BASIC program from the home screen and then exit it, cesium would open. After closing cesium I could still repeat the bug. Eventually I tried deleting Cesium, and ram cleared after closing a basic program again.

I don't know how to reproduce this, just that it exists.

I made a post about that here in this issue: https://github.com/mateoconlechuga/cesium/issues/102

If it happens again in 3.1.3, then let me know.
Quick question:
When you mention "THE FLASH CHIP IS ONLY DESIGNED TO SUPPORT 100,000+ ERASE CYCLES. PLEASE BE SURE TO MODERATE USEAGE." in your webpage, would the amount go down by garbage collecting, clearing the archive, and/or using a different OS?
ShinyGardevoir wrote:
Quick question:
When you mention "THE FLASH CHIP IS ONLY DESIGNED TO SUPPORT 100,000+ ERASE CYCLES. PLEASE BE SURE TO MODERATE USEAGE." in your webpage, would the amount go down by garbage collecting, clearing the archive, and/or using a different OS?

No, each of those operations adds to the amount. Rolling Eyes
In other news (not a double post because different topic), there is new release candidate 3.1.4 that adds a way to "jump" directly to labels in your Basic or ICE programs, easily increasing your productivity. It is reachable via the [on]+[graph] shortcut in the program editor. Use the numpad to quickly navigate to the label in the program.

https://github.com/mateoconlechuga/cesium/releases/tag/v3.1.4

Enjoy! Smile Don't forget to report any bugs.
I swear all the bugs are fixed this time.

https://github.com/mateoconlechuga/cesium/releases/latest
What changed in v3.1.8?
Just bug fixes most likely.
I have added a new pre-release for Cesium that should hopefully make it usable on the latest Python Edition and Revision M calculators, in addition to fixing some latent bugs. Feel free to give it a try if you own one of these new calculators, and let me know if it works!

https://github.com/mateoconlechuga/cesium/releases/tag/v3.2.0
So far so good, for me, good job Smile
I've tried a few programs and apps, both French and English, changed some options, tried the on+prgm hook, and the ram backup feature (which completes in a bit more than 1s now!)
I have found a bug in Cesium 3.2.0 Sad

If you rename a program, Cesium deletes the program and creates a new, archived program with the new name.

I have a regular TI 84 PCE with revision L.

I hope this bug will be an easy one to fix and will be looking forward to the next release of Cesium! Smile
Cesium 3.2.1 has been out forever. Use an updated version when reporting bugs please Smile
Sorry, I didn't remember the correct version of the one I have. It is 3.2.1 that has the file renaming bug.
Captain Calc wrote:
Sorry, I didn't remember the correct version of the one I have. It is 3.2.1 that has the file renaming bug.

Fixed and updated in version 3.2.2! You can download it off of github while it gets approved into the Cemetech archives.
Hello, Mateo!

The program name editor in Cesium 3.2.2 allows the space to be used in a program name. Cesium can run the program, but the OS cannot.

Is this a bug or is it part of Cesium's USB directory browser?
It's just a bug. Probably not too critical though.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
slimeenergy wrote:
Don't know much about this bug. When I would run a BASIC program from the home screen and then exit it, cesium would open. After closing cesium I could still repeat the bug. Eventually I tried deleting Cesium, and ram cleared after closing a basic program again.

I don't know how to reproduce this, just that it exists.

I made a post about that here in this issue: https://github.com/mateoconlechuga/cesium/issues/102

If it happens again in 3.1.3, then let me know.

It happens for me in Cesium 3.3.1
However, just doing a RAM reset works.
I don't know what causes this bug though...
Privacy_Dragon wrote:

I need more information. Just saying "I has bug" is useless to me. What calculator version/OS version? What basic program? What other programs do you have? How do I reproduce it? Whenever you make a bug report, please try to be as detailed as possible and include all relevant information in the future. Thank you Smile
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Privacy_Dragon wrote:

I need more information. Just saying "I has bug" is useless to me. What calculator version/OS version? What basic program? What other programs do you have? How do I reproduce it? Whenever you make a bug report, please try to be as detailed as possible and include all relevant information in the future. Thank you Smile

Well, that's the problem.
I don't know what caused my calculator to do wierd stuff...
I only know that I had also problems with the F1 - F4 menu's...
There has been another time I had that, but I don't know what was then the problem...
So I don't know how to reproduce it......
But I'm using OS 5.6.0020 and BOOT 5.5.0.0006 and I have the Python Edition.
I've asmhook and arTIfiCE and some other programs, too much to note them all...
But as far as I know I didn't do anything special I think...
I've tried to reproduce it again, but haven't succeeded in that...
A new release of Cesium, v3.4.0 is available now Very Happy

This release has some important features:
* Dutch translation added by Privacy_Dragon
* An updated settings menu
* Random bugfixes and cleanup
* OS 5.6.1 support (silly TI)
* USB support

The main one in the list is the USB support. You can now format a USB drive (probably no more than one with 64GiB idk) as FAT32 and use it for external storage of programs and variables. You can launch and transfer variables from the drive, and further support might enable you to transfer programs from the calculator to the drive. Maybe even ROM dumping if I ever get around to it. Of course, USB support is still a work-in-progress, so use at your own risk and please please please report any bugs you have with it (especially crashes). The usbdrvce and fatdrvce libraries are currently not finalized/released yet, but you can of course get the latest library builds for the them here: https://jacobly.com/a/toolchain/fatdrvce/clibs.zip

Something like this would work as an adapter (of course, you can browse for similar items).

Thanks all! Have fun. Smile
USB Support sounds really exciting, no more TI-Connect-CE nonsense. Just put it on the USB, plug it in and enjoy. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 20 of 24
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours