Since there was no thread on the bugs, i decided to make one. This is mainly to just talk about them, like reasons etc. to report bugs go to the DCS tracker at http://www.cemetech.net/doorscs/index.php?p=track
Yes, this is a known problem. I think I forgot to set a flag somewhere for the parser. Related to that, certain programs show the quotes in the programming during execution.

Harq is referring to http://www.cemetech.net/doorscs/index.php?p=track
Harq, you are seriously getting annoying. You created this topic with the knowledge that your bug was already aknowledged and in the tracker, WHAT was the point of creating it?

There is no need for a bug report thread without a new bug
Kllrnohj wrote:
Harq, you are seriously getting annoying. You created this topic with the knowledge that your bug was already aknowledged and in the tracker, WHAT was the point of creating it?

Chill dude, don't drive him away. It's clear from his post that he realized it was in the tracker after he posted the topic. Regular users can't delete topics, so he changed it to a general bug report thread.
KermMartian wrote:
Chill dude, don't drive him away. It's clear from his post that he realized it was in the tracker after he posted the topic. Regular users can't delete topics, so he changed it to a general bug report thread.

There is no edit stampmark, that means he realized that it was in the tracker before the thread was ever created, and therfore this thread shouldn't have been created at all
Kllrnohj wrote:

I did not see it until after i had already made the post... Then someone mentioned the tracker and i decided to look there.

OH YEAH! Also, it hink i found a real bug. I was testing DCS 6 last night, and i ran a punnet square program i had made during the year, and it gave me an undefined error when i was using the input command

input "Dominant",Str9

any reason for this?

infact, neither prompt or input work at all with DCS

And p.s. I did edit it after i posted it, is there supposed to be a stamp mark, or do they only count edits after say an hour or so? Because i often make a ton of changes after posting (spelling etc.)
Harq wrote:
And p.s. I did edit it after I posted it, is there supposed to be a stamp mark, or do they only count edits after say an hour or so? Because I often make a ton of changes after posting (spelling etc.)
Good! I wish all our users would do that. Yes, there's a timestamp for edits only if they're after about an hour.

I have indeed seen that particular problem before, but I haven't fixed it yet. You added it to the tracker?
Yes, i added it to the tracker, it seems to be a problem with getting actual variable information from the user because neither prompt and input don't work.
What version of DCS were you using? You said DCS6, but unless I'm mistaken, there is no DCS6 out yet (alpha/beta or otherwise)
I mean DCS 5.4, the app version.

Edit: I mean DCS 5.5 (Oops Razz )
Harq wrote:
I mean DCS 5.4, the app version.
You mean 5.5 Beta 1? Laughing

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours