Would it be possible to make an ASM program, that when given a name of a program, goes through the program noting the number of loops/if statements that require end's and then displaying them?

I find that doing this manually is excruciatingly annoying, and i often lose track. This would be on calc, so I would not have to wait to use SC whenever i am away from a computer.
That would be convenient. I just tally up the amount of If...Then...Ends on paper or count as I go.
I simply write it down on paper, and count it from there...
A program to do that would not be worth the hassle required to use it. Just be patient and count them yourself.
Yup, I agree with the aforementioned opinions. Just do it by hand, or bring your compy with you everywhere you go like I do. Smile
I doubt my mom would let me bring our laptop everywhere i go, lol Laughing .
Your brain is much more powerful than any computer, and some paper should be all the memory you need.
something1990 wrote:
Your brain is much more powerful than any computer, and some paper should be all the memory you need.
He == right. Exercising the ol' noggin every once in a while can't hurt. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours