16%  [ 1 ]
No
 16%  [ 1 ]
Just the Spoiler Box
 66%  [ 4 ]
Just the New Thread
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

I have noticed that a lot of math riddles are in the Humor/Jokes topic, so I think Cemetech (dang that word is a pain to type) should add spoiler boxes and an entirely new section to "General Open Topic" for them. I wold certainly participate in more of them if there were a new section about them.

In these Riddles, people are asked to put their potential responses like this which is hard to read (Which is the point), but is also kind of (ok, not really! Just making a point here!) a pain to add.

My solution (not really, but whatever):
Spoiler Boxes!
People can add a spoiler box to their answer so that they do not have to add those annoying things Just TRY to read this! It was kind of a nuisance, wasn't it!

My rant/rage is over, so check out the poll and give me some feedback!
Spoiler boxes seem like something that would be used often for riddles and just long bits of information/large images that are hard to scroll over. As far as the new thread, I don't really see the need, because people just post them in whatever thread as most recently made. If you mean a separate subforum, I think there already is one. Also, for future reference, these types of things can be posted in the Suggestions thread.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours