Hi!

Maybe you can help me?

I had to buy a fx-CG 20 for my son and now I'm really interested in programming it. But I find it quite cunbersome to type in the commands using the calculator itself. I'd prefer to do it on the computer using my preferred jEdit.

But for this I thin I'd need a full list of all the commands the calculator knows so I can create a syntax highlighter.

As you already have SourceCoder 3 which already can "compile" programs, I thought you might have this list and can share it?

Many thanks in advanceā€¦
Hello, I don't have a fx-CG 20 of my own, but I went looking around the web and found this,

http://support.casio.com/storage/en/manual/pdf/EN/004/fx-CG10_20_Soft_EN.pdf

(starts on page 8-51)
I hope this is what you were looking for.
TheLastMillennial wrote:
I hope this is what you were looking for.

Thanks a lot for your effort. The Problem with that is, that it shows the commands as diesplayed on the calculator's screen, not as they appear in a Text-file, which I can edit on the computer.

But I think I found a way how I can retrieve this, thanks to other posts here in the forum.
I now have the list of all 1785 possible byte combinations and how they are converted by the fx-CG 20 to text.

If anyone here thinks it's useful for you to have, please tell me where to post it.

P.S. The 1785 possible combinations can be reduced to 898 possible basic tokens + 0.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours